WOW! 2016 completely shook up my world.
On a personal level, it was one of the worst times on my life. On a professional level, I learned a lot.
There were many positive things that I was able to experience, yet there are many things that occurred and I am still trying to understand and find the lessoned learned.
It has been rough.
The stress I endured affected my health and my business.
I set a lot of goals for myself this year and 90% of them had to be put on hold. I set out to EVOLVE this year. That was my theme. And I EVOLVED, but the journey was not what I envisioned.
As this year comes to a close I do believe I am in the perfect position to take on the next year, next chapter, and continue to move on and grow.
I am stronger rooted in who I AM and will not allow other people to define or project their thoughts and insecurities on me.
Instead of dwelling on 2016, I am looking forward and committing to a STRONG, POSITIVE and EMPOWERED 2017.
Some of the many things I am excited to experience in the coming year:
- Paid partnerships with 2 Health/Fitness companies. (look forward to discounts, giveaways and more)
- Working with my team to grow my brand and update my site
- Spring Training and running the Giants Race
- Working with my Sweat Pink Sisters on the #IAMEMPOWERED campaign
- Growing with the POPSUGAR Influencer team
- Launching my e-book and online program
- Finishing my book
- Attending Blogfest and Fitbloggin
- Going on a real vacation
- Buying a paddle board
- Working towards a pain free body
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Continuing my yoga practice
- Guiding and inspiring my clients to live healthy and fit
- Spending time with my tribe 🙂
What are you looking forward to most in 2017?
Share with me in the comments below.